Want to make a difference?
Rate this card now and let others know your thoughts.Click here to leave a review
The holders of the AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card can easily manage their credit online 24/7 from the AgFed online banking platform. Whether you are a new user or already a member, our guide gives you information on the login process, credential retrieval and card activation.
How to Login / Make a Payment
There are only two steps to follow in order to login to the AgFed online banking:
Step 1: Visit the AgFed Credit Union homepage and press the ‘Login’ button.
Step 2: Enter in the appropriate spaces your Member number or Username followed by your Password and press ‘Login to account’.
Forgot Password / Username
Should it happen that you cannot remember or simply lost your username and/or password, you need to follow these steps in order to retrieve/reset them:
Step 1 (Username): From the login pop-up window click on the ‘Forgot your username’ link.
Step 2 (Username): Complete the required information including your: full name, member number, last four digits of your SSN, email address and your daytime phone. Press ‘Submit Forgotten Username Request’ button to forward your request to the bank. You’ll be contacted soon for details about your username through your chosen contact method.
Step 1 (Password): From the login pop-up window click on the ‘Forgot your password’ link.
Step 2 (Password): Complete the required information including your: full name, member number, last four digits of your SSN, email address and your daytime phone. Press ‘Submit Forgotten Password Request’ button to forward your request to the bank. You’ll be contacted soon for details about your username through your chosen contact method.
Activation / Registration
After receiving your AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card you need to activate your online account by visiting the AgFed Credit Union website in order to be able to access your credit online. You can do it by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the AgFed Credit Union homepage and click on the ‘Login’ button. This will open the login pop-up window where you’ll find a link called ‘First Time Users’. Simply click on it.
Step 2: In the new window which will open you’ll find instructions on how to log in for the first time to your online account. Make sure to read and apply carefully these instructions:
- Enter your member number and the last 4 digits of your social security number as the password in the “Online Banking Login” box on the top of the page. Then enter the security code shown and click “Submit”.
- Follow up by introducing again your member number, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, your birth date and click the “Submit” button.
- Read the “Online Banking User Agreement” and select “I Agree”.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address in the appropriate spaces. Afterwards, create and enter your password. Confirm your password by entering it again in the box provided.
- Create 3 personal security questions and answers and click on the ‘Finish’ button.