Want to make a difference?
Rate this card now and let others know your thoughts.Click here to leave a review
If you are an AgFed Credit Union Platinum Visa Credit Card holder you can manage your credit online by accessing the AgFed online banking platform. Our guide below will provide detailed information on the login process, credential retrieval and first enrollment to online banking.
How to Login / Make a Payment
Here are the steps to follow in order to login to the AgFed online banking:
Step 1: Navigate to the AgFed Credit Union homepage and press the ‘Login’ button.
Step 2: Introduce in the provided boxes your Member number or Username followed by your Password and press ‘Login to account.’
Forgot Password / Username
In case you lost your username and/or password, simply follow these steps in order to retrieve/reset them:
Step 1 (Username): Open the login window and click on the ‘Forgot your username’ link.
Step 2 (Username): In the new window which will open introduce all the required information including your full name, member number, last four digits of your SSN, email address and your daytime phone. Click on the ‘Submit Forgotten Username Request’ button to forward your request to the bank.
Step 1 (Password): Open the login pop-up window and click on the ‘Forgot your password’ link.
Step 2 (Password): Fill in the boxes provided with the required information including your: full name, member number, last four digits of your SSN, email address and your daytime phone. Press ‘Submit Forgotten Password Request’ button to forward your request and get assistance with the password reset.
Activation / Registration
All new AgFed Credit Union Platinum Visa Credit Card users will need to activate their online account in order to be able to access their credit online. You will need to do the activation only the first time you access the online banking. These are the steps:
Step 1: Navigate to the AgFed Credit Union homepage and click on the ‘Login’ button. In the login window, locate the ‘First Time Users’ link and click on it.
Step 2: Next, you’ll find instructions on how to log in for the first time to your online account. Make sure to read and follow carefully these instructions:
- Introduce your member number and the last 4 digits of your social security number as the password in the “Online Banking Login” box on the top of the page. Then insert the security code shown and click “Submit”.
- Introduce again your member number, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, your birth date and press the “Submit” button.
- Carefully read the “Online Banking User Agreement” and select “I Agree.”
- Provide your first name, last name, and email address in the appropriate spaces. Enter a chosen password too. Confirm your password by introducing it again in the box provided.
- Create three personal security questions and answers and press the ‘Finish’ button to complete your first access to online banking.