Want to make a difference?
Rate this card now and let others know your thoughts.Click here to leave a review
If you are an AgFed Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card cardholder you can manage your credit online 24/7 from the AgFed online banking website. Whether you are a new user or already a member, this guide offers information on the login process, credential retrieval and card activation.
How to Login / Make a Payment
The login to the AgFed online banking can be done by completing these simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the AgFed Credit Union homepage and click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 2: Provide in the appropriate spaces your Member number or Username followed by your Password and press the ‘Login to account’ button.
Forgot Password / Username
If you cannot remember or simply lost your username and/or password, follow these steps:
Step 1 (Username): Visit the login page and press the ‘Forgot your username’ link.
Step 2 (Username): Provide in the appropriate fields the required information including your: full name, member number, last four digits of your SSN, email address and your daytime phone. Press the ‘Submit Forgotten Username Request’ button to forward your request to the bank.
Step 1 (Password): From the login window press the ‘Forgot your password’ link.
Step 2 (Password): Complete the required information including your: full name, member number, last four digits of your SSN, email address and daytime phone. Click on the ‘Submit Forgotten Password Request’ button to get assistance with the password reset.
Activation / Registration
In order to be able to access your credit online as a first time user you need to complete these steps:
Step 1: Go to the AgFed Credit Union homepage and click on the ‘Login’ button. A new box will open where you’ll find a link called ‘First Time Users.’ You need to click on it.
Step 2: In the newly opened window you’ll find the instructions on how to log in for the first time to your online account. Carefully read and apply these instructions:
- Introduce your member number and the last 4 digits of your social security number as the password in the “Online Banking Login” box on the top of the page. Then enter the security code shown and click “Submit.”
- Introduce another time your member number, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number followed by your birth date and click the “Submit” button.
- Make sure to read the “Online Banking User Agreement” and select “I Agree” in order to continue your access to online banking.
- Provide your first name, last name, and email address in the given boxes. Then, create and enter your password. Confirm your password by introducing it again in the box provided.
- As a final step you need to create three personal security questions and answers. Click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete your first access.