We at CreditSpot has decided to continue the yearly essay scholarship the same as last year and for the years to come.
We want to help ensure the education of students and with that in mind we offer 2 $1000 scholarships every year.
- Any U.S. student who’s currently in senior year of high school or in any accredited college with net GPA of more than 2.5.
Every applicant must write an essay about any subject regarding credit.
Any ideas are acceptable. Will it be credit cards, debt, or the U.S. credit situation, you choose what to write about.
- All the entries must be submitted by Dec 1th 2020
- No plagiarized content – copying, scraping, or any other writings that are not your own are forbidden.
* We reserve the right to publish the eassays on the website, your eassay will not be edited and your personal details will never be disclosed.
How to Apply
All the entries must be emailed to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org using Microsoft Word (Doc/DocX) format.
Please include the following details as well:
- Full Name
- Contact Address
- School / College / University Name