Want to make a difference?
Rate this card now and let others know your thoughts.Click here to leave a review
Follow the steps below to apply for a Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard or click on the screenshots below to go directly to the Barclaycard website.
- Over the age of eighteen in order to apply.
- Available to applicants residing in the United States except for Iowa, Puerto Rico and United States territories.
- The Barclaycard may not be available to customers who already have/have had an account with Barclaycard.
- Ensure that you have an open account with Barclaycard that is not in the mode of default under your Cardmember Agreement and the account must be active for 7 consecutive billing cycles
- Only individuals, not corporations, partnerships and other entities, can participate in this program.
- The account may only be used for personal, family or household expenses.
- The account may not be used for any criminal activities, as determined by Barclaycard in their discretion.
How to Apply
Go to https://home.barclaycardus.com/cards/barclaycard-rewards-platinum-mastercard.html or click on the screenshot below:
Click on the blue button called ‘Apply Now’ in the top right-hand corner and you should be taken to this page:
Fill in all information correctly and click the green button at the end of the page named ‘Apply’.
Q: What is FICO Credit Score?
FICO, which is an acronym for the Fair Isaac Corporation, is a company that deals with analytics, meaning that they take information and analyze it, so as to predict what might happen. They developed a so called FICO mortgage score which is between 300 and 850. If the score is higher, it indicates lower credit risk. So, a FICO score is a tool created to measure and determine the amount of risk involved in doing business and it is mostly used by lenders.
Q: What are Apple awards if I have Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard?
Once you open your account at Barclaycard and get access to your Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard credit card, you can automatically earn Apple Store or iTunes gift cards. 2,500 points can earn you $25 Apple Store or iTunes gift card. There are also special financing on purchases made at Apple if the card is used within the first 30 days from the account opening.
Q: Why should I enable cookies in my browser?
There is a necessity of enabling cookies in your browser, so that the card issuer online banking can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible.
Q: Where can my credit card be used?
The best thing about credit cards is that they can be used everywhere, and they allow you to make a purchase not only at the store, but also online and over the phone. However, you should always keep in mind that not all cards are accepted everywhere, and there are certain stores or services that might not accept your credit card. Before deciding to purchase something, make sure that the retailer or service will accept your card.